1. APPLICABLE REGULATIONS
The second section of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (hereinafter LSSICE), establishes the following:
Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices on terminal equipment of recipients, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and comprehensive information about their use, in particular, on the purposes of processing the data, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data.
When technically possible and effective, the user’s consent to accept the processing of the data may be facilitated by using the appropriate browser parameters or other applications, provided that it must proceed to its configuration during installation or update through an Express action for that purpose.
The foregoing will not prevent the possible storage or access of a technical nature, solely for the purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or if strictly necessary, for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the user.
Cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSICE:
Allow only communication between the user's equipment and the network.
Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES IN RELATION TO THEIR PURPOSE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognise the user.
• Technical cookies: which are those that allow the user to browse via a web page, platform or application and use different options or services that are contained within it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access areas, remember the elements that make up an order, go through the purchasing process of an order, request to register for or participate in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content to broadcast videos or sound, or share content on social networks.
• Personalized cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria on the user's terminal, such as language, the type of browser via which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
• Analysis Cookies: These allow the responsible party to monitor and analyse user behaviour on the websites which they are linked to. The information collected by these types of cookies is used to analyse website behaviour, application or platform and to create user browsing profiles for said sites, applications and platforms, in order make improvements with regard to of the analysis of the data information made by service users.
• Advertising cookies: These enable management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
3. PRINCIPLE OF INFORMATION
In compliance with the provisions of Article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, Protection on Personal Data (hereinafter, GDPR), we inform you expressly, precisely and unequivocally that the information obtained via the cookies that are installed on your computer will be used for the following purposes:
The recipients of the information obtained via the cookies that are installed on your computer will be the following entities:
• The editor responsible for the website and processing: ROIK BRAND S.L.
• Where appropriate, the entities directly related to the editor responsible for the website that is expressly listed below:
4. PRINCIPLE OF CONSENT
The consent for the installation of the cookies will be considered granted by marking the box relative to the acceptance of the "Cookies Policy" provided for such a purpose on our website.
In cases where the user does not expressly indicate whether or not he/she accepts the installation of cookies, but continues to use the website or the application, it will be understood that he/she has given his/her consent. Our company will expressly inform he/she of the possibility to block or delete the Cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options on your computer.
5. OPTIONAL INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
Although accepting whether to install cookies on your computer is optional, refusal to install them may mean that the functionality of the website is limited or not possible. This would make it impossible for our company to provide services on there.
6. DISABLING COOKIES
At any time, a user may change the cookies settings, block or disable them. Please find below the way to do this for the most commonly-used browsers.
Additionally, for Google AdWords third-party cookies:
ROIK BRAND S.L. is not responsible for the content and authenticity of third-party cookies policies.
7. PRINCIPLE OF DATA SECURITY
ROIK BRAND S.L. undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy with respect to personal data, its duty to safeguard this, and will adopt all necessary technical and organisational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the condition of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether via human actions or from the physical or natural environment, developed in Section VIII of Royal Decree 1720 / 2007, of 21 December, by which the Regulation of development of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, of Protection of Personal Data is approved.
8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In compliance with the provisions of GDPR and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the Regulations for the development of the same, the service user can exercise, at any time, their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the party responsible for the file or the processing, by attaching a photocopy of their ID.
9. PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE OR PROCESSING.
The party responsible for the file or processing is ROIK BRAND S.L., whose postal address is: Av. Via Augusta 15-25, 08174 - SANT CUGAT DEL VALLÈS (Barcelona).
The ROIK you like is currently sold out. Please leave an email and we'll let you know as soon as it becomes available again.